How do I view details about a course?
- Log into the portal using any account type.
- If you need the web address or login information, contact the HelpDesk.
- Select “Course Catalog” from the left-hand menu.
- Select the course you are interested in.
4. Scroll down to review information, and select “Back” at the top right when finished.
If you still have questions about a specific course, please contact the HelpDesk
How to Access a Demo Course
How to view Demo Course and access Course Syllabus – Step by Step Log into My Course Portal then click on the Courses Catalog Search for the course you wish to view. Then select the course. You can click on screenshots to enlarge to see more ...
How do I update my student's contact information? (for School Admins and guardians)
1. Log into the portal using your School Administrator, Guardian, or Academy Guardian account. *If you need the web address or login information, contact the HelpDesk. 2. Select “My Students” from the left-hand menu. 3. Select ...
How do I access my course?
Log into the portal using your student account. From the Dashboard, select the Launch Course button next to the course you’d like to access. If the Launch Course button is not visible, a date is shown when the course will be available to start.
How do I order and pay for a course? (for Academy Guardian and School Admins)
Log into the portal, using your Academy Guardian or School Administrator account. Select the Order Courses button at the bottom of the left-hand menu. You can also select My Students in the left-hand menu, and the Order Courses button ...
How do I edit contact information for an administrator at my school? (for School Admins)
1. Log into the portal using your School Administrator account. If you need the web address or login information, contact the HelpDesk. From the Dashboard, select the drop-down menu in the top right. (This menu title should be your last name.) ...