How do I know if my students have signed up for My Course Portal? (for School Admins)
To see if your students have signed up for the new course portal, you must log into My Course Portal using your administrator credentials. Once you have logged in, follow these steps:
- Select “My Students” from the left-hand menu.
- Filter the list to show "Active Students" using the dropdown menu above the table.
- Refer to the "Portal Status" column to see the status of your student's portal access.
- "Active" portal status means your student has been issued credentials to My Course Portal.
- "Invited" portal status means your student has received an email invitation with instructions on how to set up their new portal account.
Please note that changing a student's contact status to "inactive" using the dropdown menu on the left above the table will also deactivate the student's portal status.
If you have any questions about your students' portal status, please submit a ticket at support.sevenstar.org